Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Oklahoma Heart Hospital, North Campus
OHH Research Foundation
30 hours per week M-F
Regular Part-Time Days
More information about this job:
To provide administrative support to the Executive Director and the Oklahoma Heart Hospital Research Foundation (OHHRF) office staff. This includes working with OHHRF and OHH staff, as well as interfacing with sponsor companies, service providers and patients.
1. Phone coverage: Maintains professional coverage of all phone lines, and assures phone coverage during all breaks, meetings and scheduled time off.
2. Greeting patients and visitors in a professional manner.
3. Maintenance of common work areas: The fax machine, copier and work station staplers will be supplied. The work area will be cleaned and maintained during the day. Supplies in the supply area will be assessed and ordered as needed.
4. Mail collection and distribution: For all personnel, including postage for outgoing mail and physical mailing of items daily.
5. Correspondence: This includes reports and any other items for the Executive Director. Also, type any necessary letters, documents, and reports for the OHHRF office personnel, if requested. Make copies for OHHRF personnel, if requested.
6. Office calendar: Includes staff meetings, scheduled monitor and site visits. Interface appointments with the Executive Director’s schedule.
7. Bi-monthly staff meetings: Prepare staff meeting agendas, and distribute minutes from previous meeting. The Recruiting, Follow-Up and Upcoming Studies report will be updated, and meeting materials distributed.
8. Staff travel: Maintain itineraries for OHHRF personnel, file, and post to calendar with travel details.
9. Office supplies for OHHRF: Order and make sure all necessary items are in stock.
10. Study Manager Database: Enter study and budget information in database. Generate, correct and follow up on monthly reports that are reviewed by each coordinator to assure all patient visits have been conducted appropriately. Generate and work patient payment report quarterly for Director, Business Operations to make patient payments. May also perform data entry for coordinators.
11. Study close-out: Assist with various procedural activities.
12. Board meetings: Assist with planning and coordination of meetings including contacting physician scheduler for availability, reserve room, set up catering.
Education: High school diploma, or minimum of 1-2 years of appropriate college level courses preferred.
Experience: Minimum of two years of experience in an administrative support role; supporting a team of more than 5 people. Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and comfort level with computer based tools.