Assistant Banking Center Managers will assist with the daily operations of the banking center as well as provide leadership to a team of sales and service professionals to meet and exceed sales goals and provide valuable service to customers. This position is also responsible for a variety of duties focused on the development of new business, as well as retaining and expanding our current relationships with customers.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Opening accounts, assisting with processing and taking loan applications
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers to help identify financial products and services; generate sales leads and referrals through community outreach activities and on-site visits with local businesses.
- Assist in overseeing the operational functions of the banking center and provide support to staff
- Supervisory duties will include, but are not limited to: coaching, counseling, scheduling, training, approving transactions, coordinating job duties, reviewing time cards, preparing and conducting performance evaluations.
- Minimum of three years successful sales experience in an incentive-driven or relational selling environment; demonstrated performance in meeting and exceeding goals. Previous banking experience is preferred.
- Supervisory abilities, including: leadership skills, sound decision making, the ability to motivate others, and the capability to address conflict in a positive and productive manner.
- Proven ability to proactively and effectively participate in a sales program, as well as meet or exceed expectations for the sales and referral activities established for this position.
- Availability to work weekends and/or extended hours as required.
- Proficient with all Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel etc.)
This position may require long periods of standing or sitting and may include long periods of typing and repetitive motion. Candidates must possess the ability to lift and carry cash drawers, coin bags, and boxes sometimes weighing as much as 25 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.