The Bank Operations QC Analyst is responsible for performing reviews and tests of high risk activities performed by individuals within Bank Operations.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Perform detailed quality control testing, which may include inquiries to ensure an understanding of practices
• Observe systems, facilities or other documentation to confirm procedures and asserted control activities
• Examine procedures and other key documentation and test against defined criteria
• Compile, analyze and document test workpapers, and draft result findings reports for QC Management to review
• Track and monitor corrective actions
• May assist in training lower level or new staff
• Interact directly with department managers requiring an intermediate level of presentation and relationship building skills
• Maintain a positive working relationship with business unit management
• Monitor regulatory environment, review new and revised regulations and standards, and establish a continuous cycle of improvement of the QC Plan
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing professional networks
• Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have experience in quality control, quality assurance, compliance testing or audit roles for financial services company. This position requires:
• Ability to identify and clearly communicate issues, cause, exposure and recommendations
• Basic understanding of banking operations, products/services, systems and associated risks/controls
• Basic understanding of applicable laws, regulations and standards in banking and finance
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to keep information confidential
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Technical understanding
• Dealing with complexity
• Strong oral and written communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.