This position will supervise the Print department within our Bank Operations group. Print is responsible for many critical daily tasks including, but not limited to, creating, printing, and mailing account statements, notices, and letters.
This position will be responsible for scheduling, planning, and defining the daily department workflow to ensure all necessary tasks are completed timely. It is also responsible for the quality of the work performed, monitored through periodic quality control reviews.
This position will be expected to manage several key vendor relationships, such as high speed equipment maintenance providers and paper supply manufacturers. They will be responsible for forecasting volumes and ensuring sufficient supplies and resources are available to meet established service level agreements.
• 1-3 years banking or print production experience preferred, but not required
• College degree preferred, but not required
• Ability to provide leadership in a team where responsibilities rotate and cross-training is required
• Consistently perform in a volume driven environment where workload fluctuates, but deadlines stay the same and service levels must be met
• Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively on the phone and through email to internal customers and business partners
• Strong work ethic, critical thinking, and problem solving skills with attention to detail
• Ability to escalate issues and concerns appropriately
• Ability to perform specific tasks independently
• Ability to use standard computer software (MS Outlook, MS Excel) and quickly learn to navigate and operate job-specific software and web-based applications
• High degree of reliability
• Other duties as assigned by management
In addition, the position is expected to read, reference, interpret, and develop written departmental procedures, cross train on department tasks, make suggestions to correct or enhance existing processes, and take advantage of available opportunities to develop a deeper understanding of applicable regulations, operational compliance, and the banking industry to support career development and growth.
Initial hours for this position are Monday through Friday 8am-5pm. Additional hours may be required as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.