This position will be part of the Exception Processing department within Bank Operations. The Exception Processing department is responsible for many critical daily tasks including, but not limited to, processing transactions that fail to post systematically, building check image return files, managing posting decisions for overdrawn accounts, handling government reclamations, and state levies, and processing disputed ACH activity.
• 1-3 years banking experience or college degree preferred, but not required
• Ability to work in a team environment where responsibilities rotate and knowledge sharing is encouraged
• Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively on the phone and through email to internal customers and business partners
• Ability to use standard computer software (MS Outlook, MS Excel) and quickly learn to navigate and operate job-specific software and web-based applications
• Strong work ethic and problem solving skills with attention to detail
• Ability to operate in a deadline-driven environment with specific service level agreements
• Other duties as assigned by management
In addition, the position is expected to read, reference, and interpret written departmental procedures, cross train on department tasks, make suggestions to correct or enhance existing processes, and take advantage of available opportunities to develop a deeper understanding of applicable regulations, operational compliance, and the banking industry to support career development and growth.
Initial hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm. Additional Hours may be required as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.