This position is part of the CD, IRA, and Decedent department within our Bank Operations group. The CD, IRA, and Decedent department is responsible for ensuring new account documentation associated with CDs and IRAs is collected, accurate, and complete. They also ensure maintenance and activity on these accounts are performed according to policy and while adhering to applicable regulations. The team is also responsible for ensuring deposit accounts transactions are properly handled in the event a customer is identified or reported as being deceased. This position plays a key role in maintaining the integrity of our accounts, supporting front line personnel in a trusted advisor role, and collaborating with other departments as needed.
• 1-3 years banking experience or college degree preferred, but not required
• Ability to accurately 10-key
• Ability to use standard computer software (MS Outlook, MS Excel) and quickly learn to navigate and operate job-specific software and web-based applications
• Problem solving skill with strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to provide a high degree of customer service
• Ability to perform job functions independently
In addition, the position is expected to read, reference, and interpret written departmental procedures, cross train on department tasks, make suggestions to correct or enhance existing processes, and take advantage of available opportunities to develop a deeper understanding of applicable regulations, operational compliance, and the banking industry to support career development and growth.
Typical hours for this position are Monday-Friday 11am-5pm. Occasional weekend or holiday hours may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.