Req ID: 82402
BASIC PURPOSE: Process collateral and prepare daily funding requests for factoring clients.
- Review invoice schedules for accuracy and completeness.
- Conduct verifications of invoices.
- Ensure notification letters are accurate and in place on all customers.
- Prepare client invoices as needed.
- Purchase invoice schedules and prepare advance forms.
- Provides the front-line contact with clients and customers.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years factoring or commercial finance collateral analysis preferred. Bank teller experience will be considered.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to manage changing deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to manage competing demands without sacrificing accuracy or customer service standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bilingual preferred
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Accounting and Finance
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”