Req ID: 79201
BASIC PURPOSE: Performs all duties related to the new client onboarding process.
- Set-up new clients in Cadence software.
- Generate bill of sale & welcome emails for each new client.
- Communicates with new clients to ensure understanding of all aspects of the factoring process.
- Trains new clients on invoice purchasing processes and ClientWeb navigation.
- Reviews invoices and supporting docs for accuracy and completeness.
- Purchase invoice schedules.
- Initiates the hand-off process to move new clients to permanent Account Representative.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years factoring or commercial finance collateral analysis preferred. Bank teller experience will be considered.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of the trucking industry preferred.
- Able to reprioritize tasks throughout the day.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Administrative
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”