The ideal candidate will be characterized by most of the following traits:
• Analyzes sources of financial information, such as tax returns, financial statements, credit bureaus, and other sources in order to approve or deny commercial loan applications within individual lending authority.
• Reviews and recommends proper structure for commercial loans based on financial strength and loan purpose.
• Establishes and maintains good working relationship with Business Relationship Managers
• Works under pressure and deadlines to complete tasks.
• Uses logic, analysis and methods to define problems and offers useful solutions.
• Looks beyond the obvious to find more than one option/solution to choose from in an effort to solve problems for the good of all involved.
• Prioritizes and works on multiple tasks effectively while maintaining high quality work results.
• Clearly and effectively communicates information using the best method for the situation and the intended audience.
• Quickly learns new skills and knowledge and apply to role.
• Receives and carries out instruction in a positive manner.
• Works independently with little supervision.
• Develops proficiency when using a loan origination application processing system.
• Possesses advanced skills in MS Excel and other related applications.
• Possesses knowledge in RMA or other commercial lending courses.
Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in a business related field. Minimum of 3-5 years of credit analysis experience is preferred. Must have knowledge of financial and tax accounting, general underwriting, and analytical skills as wells as knowledge of credit risk principles. Strong oral and written communication skills are required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word and have the ability to quickly acclimate to new software and systems.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.