Req ID: 82521
BASIC PURPOSE: Assist the Love’s Corporate focused information technology business transformation process by fully leveraging established SDLC and project management methodology in support of operations and customer payments supporting the operations of store transactions.
- Partner with vendor and internal programmer/analysts, DBAs, Server support, Business Analysts and Business Aligned Technology Leads in the development, support and maintenance of a business critical solution that will be used for maintaining, securing, and building the payments systems environment
- Elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of project stakeholders, both customers and end-users. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to convey to development teams throughout the hardware and software lifecycle
- Develop understanding of point of sale technology, payments systems, payment security, RFID technology, and other mobile store technology
- Lead collaborative efforts with vendor project managers, project sponsors and other Business Aligned members to determine project scope and vision
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing business processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further developing payment solutions ( CRM, customer management, fleet pricing, contract management)
- Partner with BAs to assess and validate existing solutions and integration points for growth of operations and payment solutions
- Act as a liaison with the Corporate IT Infrastructure department to ensure optimal performance of operations and payment solutions
- Work jointly with vendor(s) Analysts to create “Future State” process flows
- Provide technical implementation support for new product or service releases
- Other duties assigned as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, management information systems or business or other related field or equivalent experience and/or certification
- 3-5 years’ experience in point of sale, payments or e-commerce solutions
- 5-7 years’ experience in project management and business analysis activities
- Experience in the following areas of focus a plus: Retalix POS suite of products, Xpient, SAP, AJB Software, ACI Postilion, or other ERP packages (Oracle, JD Edwards, etc.)
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Knowledge of databases, system integration skills, programming languages, development experience in both Windows and Web environments, SDLC, and data reporting structures is a plus.
- Experience in the following areas of focus a plus: ACI Postilion, AJB Software, Retalix POS suite of products, Xpient, ERP packages (SAP, Oracle), mobile applications, and BI tools.
- Outstanding communication skills, analytical aptitude, business acumen, client focus, problem solving skills and technical initiative are required
- Proficiently understands customer requirements; easily troubleshoots and solves problems with minimal to no supervision and direction; adept at researching and making fact-based, data backed decisions; highly skilled at developing relationships outside of IT
- Ability to manage numerous competing demands in an extremely high stress environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision
Job Function(s): Information Technology
Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores' are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.