Call Center Supervisor
Downtown Oklahoma City
Saturdays as scheduled
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION FUNCTION:
- Manage the daily routine and customer service level of the Call Center agents
- Supervise on-going training to promote coaching and development
- Ensure training materials is updates to reflect current bank policies
- Review agent calls to ensure call objectives are met
- Motivate staff and assist in building department morale
- Responsible for maintaining audit and compliance standards
- Interacting with customers by phone and handling escalated customer calls
- Efficiently process customer transactions and requests for account maintenance
- Prepare monthly schedule for agents to ensure phones are adequately staffed
- Other duties as assigned
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Supervisor experience required
- Call Center experience required
- Banking experience required
- Daily attendance and punctuality are critical for this position
- Flexibility in work schedule-Call Center hours are Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Sunday noon to 10 p.m.
- Must possess the ability to work very well with all kinds of people and enjoy heavy customer service tasks.
- Have the ability to lead a team by example and guidance
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Knowledge of bank procedures and regulations
- At all times must conduct themselves professionally as an example to agents.
- Available to work additional hours as needed
Hometown service, statewide strength. BancFirst is committed to investing in the future of Oklahoma communities. BancFirst is a $6 billion bank offering personal and commercial products, trust, insurance, and investment services in fifty-four Oklahoma communities. Employees enjoy excellent benefits and a learning environment that allows them to continuously improve their skills to deliver highly personalized service to customers.
BancFirst, Oklahoma City
Attn: Sharon Simmons