To provide exceptional customer service to borrowers who are struggling to make their loan or credit card payment; effectively communicating the need to honor their debt obligation and bring accounts current. Exercise diligence in pursuing delinquent borrowers to assure collection efforts efficiently and appropriately serve the shareholder’s interest and adhere to bank’s policy and procedures. Maintain strict compliance with State and Federal credit and collection rules and regulations relating to consumer real estate, consumer non-real estate, charged-off deposit accounts and credit card accounts.
• Must be well versed in State and Federal credit and collection rules and regulations and assure full compliance
• Self-motivated to optimize personal performance and growth
• Appropriate disposition of inbound and outbound calls, skip tracing and other appropriate efforts
• Successfully determine a plan of action with the borrower to cure the delinquency
• Maintain acceptable charge-off and delinquency ratios
• Take action to repossess, foreclose on collateral as appropriate
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Strong negotiation skills with ability to evaluate circumstances from various angles to ascertain best solution for customer and bank
• Excellent team building and interpersonal skills
• Strong oral, written and presentation skills
• Goal oriented
• Well organized & detail oriented
*Collection experience is strongly preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.