Req ID: 80023
BASIC PURPOSE: The primary purpose of the Regional Manager of Crude Oil position is to manage the crude business unit and local transport drivers and equipment.
- Oversee operations of crude trucking region
- Partner with logistics to resolve operations issues
- Recruit, hire, and train new drivers
- Manage pay and freight rates
- Ensure fleet equipment is operational
- Conduct quarterly Safety meetings
- Overnight travel required
- Other duties assigned as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Transportation experience
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Office, working knowledge of transportation industry
- Soft Skills: Good written and oral communication skills, team player, exceptional customer service, attention to detail, self motivated, strong leadership skills ability to work between a variety of groups, and good time management skills
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
- Valid Commercial Divers License.
Job Function(s): Transportation
Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores' are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.