Midland Mortgage, a division of MidFirst Bank, is one of the most successful home mortgage servicers in the country. We are looking for energetic individuals with excellent communication skills who enjoy helping others in a team-oriented call center environment. As a Customer Care Follow-Up Associate, you will be responsible for answering inbound calls and making outbound calls to assist customers who have applied for a mortgage assistance program to ensure they understand the steps necessary to successfully complete the application process. You will also assist customers in making their payments.
Some of the many reasons to join our team include:
• Comprehensive compensation package – medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), and more!
• Generous incentive plan – top performers can earn up to an additional $500 to $750 per month!
• Minimum $250 incentive bonus paid monthly for the first 4 months of employment
• Bilingual candidates fluent in both Spanish and English will earn an additional $1.00 per hour
• Standard work schedule from 8AM–5PM, Monday through Friday
• Extensive classroom-style and on-the job training programs in home mortgage and communications
• Friendly business casual atmosphere
Must enjoy helping others by phone, be detail-oriented, adapt well to change, able to multi-task, and have experience using a personal computer. Competitive individuals with strong and assertive communication skills who are dependable typically succeed in this position. Candidates with previous customer service, call center, and/or loan counseling experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.