Midland Mortgage, a division of MidFirst Bank, is one of the most successful home mortgage servicers in the country. We are looking for energetic individuals with excellent communication skills who enjoy helping others in a team-oriented call center environment. As a Customer Care Loan Counselor, you will be responsible for answering inbound calls and making outbound calls to assist customers who are struggling to make their home mortgage payments. You will be empowered to work with our customers to provide them with options to help them catch up on their missed payments and save their home.
Some of the many reasons to join our team include:
• Comprehensive compensation package – medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), and more!
• Generous incentive plan – top performers can earn up to an additional $750 to $1,000 per month!
• Minimum $250 incentive bonus paid monthly for the first 4 months of employment
• Standard work schedule from 8AM–5PM, Monday through Friday. Must also be available to work one Saturday 9AM – 1PM shift per month
• Earn up to an additional $1.50 per hour for working consistent mid-shift hours (10AM–7PM, 11AM–8AM, or 12PM–9PM) Monday through Friday
• Bilingual candidates fluent in both Spanish and English will earn an additional $1.00 per hour
• Extensive classroom-style and on-the job training programs in home mortgage and communications
• Friendly business casual atmosphere
Competitive individuals possessing customer service experience, strong and assertive communication skills, good attendance, a positive attitude and a desire to help others typically succeed in this position. Candidates must enjoy helping others by phone, be detail-oriented, adapt well to change, able to multi-task, and have experience using a personal computer. Preference will be given to candidates with call center and/or loan counseling experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.