The database marketing analyst position will support the growing area of data-driven marketing by providing highly in-depth analytical support to the daily marketing and product functions of the bank. This position will support the database marketing manager and assist in defining and executing strategies, provide detailed reporting, track initiatives, and provide qualitative and quantitative feedback.
The database marketing analyst will need to be an analytical mind who enjoys problem solving, designing and testing models, and reporting performance. Adherence to data quality standards is essential as well as a strong work ethic.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Gather, analyze, and evaluate data to optimize marketing processes and procedures; develop queries to build insights into customer profile data and analytics models; assist in building new customer segments in data analytics program; develop processes and reports to monitor customer behaviors based on data; routinely mine data for marketing opportunities.
• Develop queries to create customer lists for marketing projects using given parameters; coordinate provision of lists to delivery channels; verify lists against source prior to email send.
• Create reports to optimize marketing efforts by tracking promotion performance and analyzing performance data, providing a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the results.
• Develop and manage processes to fulfill incentive-based campaigns and promotions; coordinate and distribute fulfillment information; handle inquiries relating to fulfillment.
• Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or other quantitative field
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Access and Excel
• Experience with SQL, database management, business intelligence platform
• 3+ years minimum work experience in data analytics and database management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.