Associate is responsible for conducting quality control reviews of vendor actions to preserve and protect bank owned assets.
These duties include:
- Managing property conditions including general care, maintenance, and repairs utilizing multiple vendors
- Reviewing completed work orders to ensure compliance rules and regulations
- Monitoring communication with business partners and vendors to ensure deadline are met
- Working with local attorneys, vendor and city officials to resolve code violations
- Tracking and documenting the status of property repairs to ensure compliance rules and regulations
Requirements for this position include:
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Solid time management/ ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of property management, construction and maintenance is preferred
- Strong PC skills, specifically proficient with MS Excel
- Excellent math and organizational skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.