The Director of Internet Delivery is responsible for all digital channel delivery including bank websites, consumer online and mobile banking platforms and online sales application platforms. This includes delivering an exceptional user experience through the digital channels. The successful candidate will work with each business unit to ensure current and effective content and navigation and with internal and external resources to maintain a reliable and progressive digital banking delivery.
- Direct the website content and communicate with business unit stakeholders to insure accurate and timely content
- Direct, develop and manage digital banking channel delivery including online banking, mobile banking and digital money movement, including bill pay, mobile deposit and person-to-person payments
- Direct and manage digital banking sales delivery systems including deposit accounts, loans, credit cards and online banking enrollment
- Manage the website analytics function to understand usage patterns for the purpose of creating an efficient and positive user experience
- Manage the bank’s e-mail marketing communications platform
- Manage the execution of online and mobile marketing campaigns, including multiple onsite and in-app advertising channels
- Research, evaluate and recommend online and mobile banking channel capabilities including the addition of new functionality
- Manage infrastructure and policy development for social media channel(s)
- Mentor, manage and develop the Internet Delivery team
This position requires 10+ years of experience in digital channel delivery with specific experience in controlling and updating website design, content and layout and digital banking system development.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in related business field, MBA a plus
- Working knowledge of software and mobile application development, including HTML5
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including effective listening, written and presentation skills
- Experience managing and developing a team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.