Oklahoma Jobs & Oklahoma City Career Search

Sign In
 [New User? Sign Up]
GetYourRSSFeed RSS
Mobile Version

Education Instruction Jobs

Browse For Education Instruction Jobs. Find The Job Of Your Dreams On JobsOK.com Today!
Search for Similar Listings

Recent Searches: Reset
  • No Recent Searches
Reset You Have Selected

Job Title

  • Page 1 of 4

Matched 18 Listings

Sort By:
One Team One Focus House Resources - RN Days Responsible for promoting and maintaining quality patient care through effective management of patient care activities during his/her assigned shift. Participates in direct care about 75% of the time, with the remaining 25% involving managerial tasks. ...  More Details
  •  
  • Save Ad
  • Research Salary
House Resources - RN DaysResponsible for promoting and maintaining quality patient care through effective manage­ment of patient care activities during his/her assigned shift. Participates in direct care about 75% of the time, with the remaining 25% involving managerial tasks.Education: Graduation o...  More Details
  •  
  • Save Ad
  • Research Salary
  • OSU - Oklahoma City
  • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73107 United States
  • 09/01/2015
  • Employment General
OSU - Oklahoma City, located in the heart of Oklahoma City is looking for Tutors - Student Success and Opportunity Center     Job Summary:   The Student Success & Opportunity Center is a center dedicated to providing quality tutoring services for students at OSU-OKC. SSOC tutors are certified t...  More Details
  •  
  • Save Ad
  • Research Salary
  • OSU - Oklahoma City
  • Oklahoma City , Oklahoma 73107 United States
  • 03/28/2016
  • Education Instruction
  OSU – Oklahoma City, located in the heart of Oklahoma City, is looking for an Instructor for Veterinary Technology       Job Summary:   To develop in each student the skills of critical thinking and to help students learn the subject matter presented to them in order for that student to become a p...  More Details
  •  
  • Save Ad
  • Research Salary
  • OSU - Oklahoma City
  • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73107 United States
  • 09/01/2015
  • Education Instruction
OSU – Oklahoma City, located in the heart of Oklahoma City, is looking for Tutor (Math Coach) - Temporary     Job Summary: Provides academic support for OSU-OKC students in math courses from pre-algebra to differential equations.     Rate of Pay:  $7.64 per hour          Education: High School/GED...  More Details
  •  
  • Save Ad
  • Research Salary
  •  of  4
Advertisement

Advertisement

Career Toolbox