Do you have a knack for analyzing situations and brainstorming how to make them better? Do you like managing projects and working in a team environment to bring your ideas to fruition? If so, the Financial Analyst position in the Operational Profitability group might be the right fit for you!
In this management-level position, you will act as a consultant offering ideas and recommendations for process redesign. You will work with executives in various departments to propose and then implement creative solutions. This is a fun and challenging position with excellent upward mobility and exposure to all aspects of the business!
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Sufficient problem solving and research coupled with the corroboration of ideas with other team members to identify and propose optimal solutions to business operations
• The implementation of solutions which can include process re-design, advancements in technology, new or enhanced control reporting or other improvements to the business operation
• Comprehensive hands-on review and documentation of business processes to identify inefficiencies, control gaps or risk exposure
• The creation and management of a detailed project plan to monitor implementation timelines
• The creation, documentation and communication to business operations of detailed process design outlines and enhancements
• Training and instruction to impacted personnel when processes are modified
• Effective communication/presentation to various levels of management and staff within the organization
• Management of multiple projects to completion and to the satisfaction of business operations
Candidates must possess exceptional analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work independently and collaboratively, an aptitude to manage multiple projects simultaneously and a capacity to work in a deadline-driven environment. Essential skills include creativity, self-motivation, organization, attention to detail, inquisitiveness and outstanding problem-solving abilities. This position requires a bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Economics with a minimum GPA of 3.25 or better
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.