Obtain a thorough understanding of Credit Risk Management processes, drivers, and key performance indicators to successfully develop initiatives to enhance revenue, reduce costs or reduce servicing risk. Gather, analyze, and report data for key department drivers to identify and recommend areas of improvement.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITES.
• Review existing processes to understand business unit needs and issues.
• Produce and provide regular reports of key drivers and performance indicators to management.
• Optimize the performance of Loss Mitigation Plans offered to customers
• Assist in developing and implementing strategies that enhance revenue, reduce risk or reduce servicing costs.
• Creating, documenting, and communicating detailed reporting and process design outlines and enhancements
• Communicating effectively with users and management, understanding their needs, and developing the correct solution
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Creativity, self-motivation, organization, attention to detail, inquisitiveness and outstanding problem-solving abilities
Ability to communicate clearly with all levels of management
Strong analytical and project management skills required
Aptitude to manage multiple projects simultaneously and a capacity to work in a deadline-driven environment
Ability to exercise discretion and judgment and make independent decisions is required
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Bachelor’s Degree in math related field with minimum GPA of 3.25 (Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Sciences, Finance, and Accounting
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.