This position will be assist with monthly and quarterly line of business financial reports, key financial and operational metrics, and the annual budget process for multiple areas of the Bank. In addition, this analyst will be responsible for creating ad-hoc reports using both internal and external information sources.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, and possess a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better. MBA or CPA an added benefit.
• Ability to interpret data, create usable reports, and provide business recommendations based on findings.
• Thorough understanding of financial statements and financial modeling.
• Proven project management skills.
• Advanced proficiency in Excel.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.