(FT) ADVERTISING MARKETING CONSULTANT
The Oklahoman Media Company seeks a highly motivated Advertising Marketing Consultant for our expanding Sales/Business Development teams. We’re looking for an intelligent and aggressive sales professional with demonstrated ability to establish long lasting relationships and deliver the right media mix to their customers using a host of digital, print and direct mail products. The position will report to an Oklahoman sales manager. The Oklahoman sales division is high-energy, fast-paced, and team-oriented, with a work hard, play hard attitude.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals.
- Drive new business by prospecting for new clients and agencies with a relentless focus on closing business.
- Create meaningful custom sales proposals with a sense of urgency while maintaining a client centric approach.
- Consult with customers on their marketing needs and provide solution oriented proposals.
- Win big deals and attract repeat business.
- Attend events and receptions to network, drive new business, and deepen existing relationships.
- Work with the marketing team to create effective and compelling sales material, presentations and client follow-up documents.
- Monitor, accurately forecast, track and report sales performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of sales experience or related professional experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to close business with clients.
- Has a strong understanding of digital marketing , search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine management (SEM/pay per click)
- Experienced in mobile advertising and retargeting.
- Excellent business development and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- Possesses financial acumen.
- Ability to manage all aspects of prospecting.
- Ability to write and manage the full RFP (Request for Proposal) process.
To apply online:
An Equal Opportunity Employer