ONCUE MARKETING, L.L.C.
JOB DESCRIPTION - TRUCK DRIVER
- STATEMENT OF THE JOB Every Truck Driver is responsible for the proper, safe, and efficient operation of fuel loading and delivery within Company policy. Each shift will be assigned specific duties and individuals filling those shifts will be responsible for the accurate completion of those duties.
- THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Performs specific tasks as assigned by the Director of Fuel Distribution.
- Adheres to all city, county, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Adheres to all Company policies.
- Available to work any and all scheduled hours.
- Immediately advises the Director of Fuel Distribution of any bookkeeping, maintenance, or safety issues or discrepancies.
- Properly maintains job-related company equipment.
- Meets all essential physical and skill requirements to perform the job.
- Shares the responsibility for controlling the inventory on the shift.
- Protects Company assets at all times.
- THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB ARE:
NOTE: These factors constitute “essential functions” of the job.
- Be available to work any and all scheduled hours, as attendance is crucial, and be available to work occasional unscheduled shifts as requested or needed.
- Be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language at the eighth-grade level, including the ability to hear the spoken word.
- Be able to perform arithmetical calculations at the eighth-grade level in order to make change and complete shift reports.
- Have sufficient visual acuity.
- Be able to read and understand instructions for operating equipment.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds as required.
- Be able to react to fire by lifting a fire extinguisher weighing up to 20 pounds, moving it to the fire area, and use it.
- Be able to bend in order to pull a metal plate weighing 20 pounds and to put a tanker truck nozzle in the underground storage tank.
- Be able to tolerate exposure to gasoline fumes and cleaning products, follow directions on the label.
- Be able to remain in a seated position for a full shift.
- Be able to bend, stoop, push and pull.
- Be able to work as a "team" member to assure constant and consistent customer satisfaction.
- Be able to meet and maintain all legally required licenses and certifications. (Hazmat, CDL, etc.)
This list of requirements, duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive but is merely the most accurate list for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, changes in personnel, workload or technical development).