Paycom is looking to add an additional product setup professional to their team. This is a Project Management type role in that you will have over site and direction of various implementation projects.
Paycom is a cutting edge technology company with a track record of success. This position is critical to ensure all of our new products are cost effective while meeting the client needs. You will be a key player in our ongoing success!
- Ability to understand and articulate the strategic value of integrated processes with a strong business acumen
- Strong writing skills including the ability to synthesize information into clear, concise message both for detailed analytical reports and executive summaries
- Effective verbal communication including the ability to relate well with others and ability to adapt style as needed
- Ability to work independently, work with a remote team, think creatively, manage own time and take initiative to drive projects
- Good typing, telephone, and computer skills
- Well organized with strict attention to detail
- Customer friendly attitude
- High School Diploma
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.