Oklahoma Jobs & Oklahoma City Career Search

Sign In
 [New User? Sign Up]
GetYourRSSFeed RSS
Mobile Version

Health Care - Nursing Jobs

Browse For Health Care - Nursing Jobs. Find The Job Of Your Dreams On JobsOK.com Today!
Search for Similar Listings

Recent Searches: Reset
  • No Recent Searches
Reset You Have Selected

Job Title

City

Company

Spotlight Listings

  • Company Confidential
  • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112 United States
  • 05/09/2016
Busy OKC oncology/hematology practice is currently seeking a full-time Onco...  More Details
  • Page 1 of 6

Matched 26 Listings

Sort By:

RN

Apply Online www.mcboh.com HOSPITAL **Sign-On Bonus - RN-Surgery** FT/Days - RN-Acute Care FT/Days or Nights** - RN- PreOp/PACU PRN/Evenings - RN- Pain Management FT/Days - Nurse Recruiter FT/Days - Surgery Tech FT/Days or PRN/Evenings - Central Sterile Tech FT or PRN/Evenings - Nurse Assis...  More Details
  •  
  • Save Ad
  • Research Salary
  • Cedar Ridge Psychiatric Hospital Residential Treatment Center
  • Oklahoma City, OK United States
  • 05/14/2016
  • Health Care
We are growing FAST NOW HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING FULL and PART TIME POSITIONS NURSE MANAGER RN LPN MHT THERAPIST COMPETITIVE WAGE SCALE AND BENEFITS If you are looking for a rewarding career please take a moment to share your background with us by applying online at www.uhsinc.com We are an...  More Details
  •  
  • Save Ad
  • Research Salary
One Team One Focus Registered Nurse - Surgery Accurately assesses each patient to provide excellent patient focused care in pre, peri, and post procedure setting. Ability to manipulate various types of electronic and clinical equipment, calibrate and troubleshoot equipment, IV infusions, and compu...  More Details
  •  
  • Save Ad
  • Research Salary
  • Eastern Oklahoma County Technology
  • Choctaw, OK United States
  • 05/22/2016
  • Health Care
Health Careers Anatomy & Physiology Instructor needed for ´16´-17´ school year at EOC Tech Ctr. Must be certifiable by State Dept of Education to teach high school anatomy & physiology. Two years combined clinical and teaching experiences and RN license preferred. Apps accepted until suitable applic...  More Details
  •  
  • Save Ad
  • Research Salary
House Resources - RN DaysResponsible for promoting and maintaining quality patient care through effective manage­ment of patient care activities during his/her assigned shift. Participates in direct care about 75% of the time, with the remaining 25% involving managerial tasks.Education: Graduation o...  More Details
  •  
  • Save Ad
  • Research Salary
  •  of  6
Advertisement

Advertisement

Career Toolbox