Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
House Resource Nurse
Oklahoma Heart Hospital, South Campus
More information about this job:
Responsible for promoting and maintaining quality patient care through effective management of patient care activities during his/her assigned shift. Participates in direct care about 75%of the time, with the remaining 25% involving managerial tasks. Collaborates with other staff in sharing of resources, as well as assists in the cross-functional training of the staff. The House Resource Nurse is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for patients and provides care via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the therapeutic environment, treatments, modalities and interdisciplinary collaboration. The House Resource Nurse actively participates in and encourages teamwork to provide patient-focused care.
Education: Graduation of an accredited school of nursing program.
Licensure/Certification: Registered Nurse with current Oklahoma state licensure. Current BLS certification required at time of hire and ACLS training within eighteen months of hire.
Experience: Minimum of two (2) years continuous clinical experience in a critical/acute care setting with one (1) year of recent management experience preferred.