Req ID: 80581
The main role of this job is to provide administrative support and coverage to the Human Resources Department and is responsible for duties, such as: covering breaks and lunches, answering phones, filtering calls and emails, and data entry.
- Cover breaks and lunches for HR Assistants
- Be able to maintain the front desk by answering the phones and responding to emails during designated times
- Responsible for Desk Setups for new employees
- Assist with Corp HR Emails by filtering to the right people or individuals on the HR team
- Answer/ direct calls for Recruiting and the Corp HR Hotline
- Assemble interview packets for managers
- Order lunches
- Run light errands for
- Schedule meetings
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Administrative, customer service experience a plus
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office, excellent customer service skills, keen attention to detail, good oral and verbal communication skills, general office skills (typing, filing, scheduling) exhibit a professional demeanor, must be able to work successfully with people at all levels of the organization and external customers, ability to multi task, and a team player
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Administrative; Human Resources
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”