Req ID: 82581
BASIC PURPOSE: This position schedules and actualizes all movements as well as reconciles inventory positions held by Musket.
- Use our EDI system to find freight tickets and BOLs to verify details of movements.
- Enter and match movements in our ERMS system daily.
- Reconcile system to physical inventory on a monthly basis, based on terminal and store volumes.
- Update and roll forward monthly obligations based on actual contract volumes confirmed with counterparties.
- Work with Front/Mid/Back Office and third parties to resolve any pricing or volume discrepancies.
- Other duties assigned as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience in the energy industry preferred
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, working knowledge of SolArc RightAngle.
- Soft Skills: Work with other employees, team player, detail and deadline oriented, multitasking, organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and keen attention to detail.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Commodities Trading
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”