Req ID: 82701
BASIC PURPOSE: The primary purpose of this position is to perform a variety of tasks/projects that address the needs of the Corporate IT department and to facilitate a learning opportunity for the Intern.
1. Corporate Infrastructure – Includes System Administration, Desktop/Laptop Support, Inventory Management, VOIP Support and Network Support.
2. Application Development – Includes programming, Quality Assurance, Database Administration,
3. Project Management Office – Includes Business Analysis and Project Management.
4. AS/400 Development and Support - Includes development and support of AS/400 operations and in-house applications.
5. Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Job Function(s): Administrative; Operations
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”
Taking care of our customers and taking care of our people every day!