Req ID: 75081
The underwriter is responsible for reviewing client factoring applications and recommending potential structures. Document approvals on new clients.
- Review factoring applications for suitability and credit quality.
- Recommend proposed pricing and structure.
- Work with sales to get deals funded.
- Analyze client and customer credit information to determine credit worthiness.
- Provide current information on industry trends.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- 1-2 years in credit analysis. Previous factoring experience preferred.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to quickly grasp the credit quality of a prospective client.
- Ability to understand where a prospective client stands in Love’s marketplace.
- Willingness to find solutions to prospective clients’ problems.
- Work well with sales staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Accounting and Finance
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”