Req ID: 82281
BASIC PURPOSE: Provide full range of secretarial and administrative support to multiple members of the Legal Services
department, including clerical, receptionist, technical and organizational assistance, as well as administrative support for the department’s e-billing and matter management systems. Project a professional Company image through in-person, telephone and electronic communication.
- Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office, ability to learn new software applications and programs, ability to type efficiently and accurately and to transcribe from voice messages or handwritten drafts and notes, ability to communicate effectively (orally and in writing) with diverse individuals and to consistently act in a professional and respectful manner, comfort handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously with multiple interruptions and shifting priorities throughout the workday while still meeting deadlines, excellent memory and organizational ability, and sufficient arithmetic skills to perform routine accounting and mathematical computations.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged stationary positions, and some positioning of self to access under desk storage or low filing drawers.
- Occasional moving of equipment and/or files up to 50 pounds.
- Constant operation of office equipment, e.g. computer keyboard, copy machine, printer, and calculator.
- Ability to perceive sound at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing, viewing a computer terminal, and extensive reading.
- Occasional evening/ or weekend work.
- Requires a valid Oklahoma Driver’s License, vehicle insurance and access to transportation.
Job Function(s): Legal
Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores' are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.