Req ID: 78162
The primary purpose of the Licensing Coordinator is to research state, county and city operational licensing requirements and obtain the required licenses for the opening of new stores. Participating as a team member to process license renewals in a timely manner and prevent and interruption in the operation of a store due to licensing issues. Maintain the License Database with accurate information and utilize this database to monitor the status of all licenses. Assist store and marketing personnel in resolving licensing issues or in obtaining new licenses. Scan and maintain licensing documentation, updating and purging information as needed. Assist with administrative duties as assigned by management.
- Research and document findings on required operational licenses for new stores. Complete applications and gather required supporting documents and signatures. Utilize time management in submitting the application and in monitoring the processing time to acquire the license prior to the store opening.
- Process license renewals as they are received. Document steps taken to renew the license, and monitor pending renewals to ensure their completion prior to their expiration date. Utilize the License Database by requesting audit reports to monitor the status of all licenses and initiating future license renewals without agency notification or as needed. Responsible for the monitoring of license renewal reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. Placing follow up calls to agencies to assure our renewed licenses are received in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance to multiple departments in researching and obtaining licenses for new business activities, such as lottery or tire care being added to existing stores. Assist store personnel with their licensing issues by answering questions, providing copies of misplaced licenses or obtaining replacements for lost licenses. Process Transporter license requests for Gemini Motor Transport and obtain required licensing for transport operations. Review monthly payroll reports checking for changes in store management that would require a modification to an existing store license. Monitor and research on demand dry store listing for changes and the remodel schedule for additional licensing requirements.
- Scan and file updated license documentation and information to maintain accurate license folders. Keep the License Database updated with information with current information.
- Assist with administrative duties as assigned.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School degree or equivalent required
- General office experience, with emphasis on detail record keeping, organization and oral communication.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro
- Soft Skills: Strong oral and written communication skills, detail oriented, keen attention to detail, team player, time management skills, and the ability to multi task
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores' are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more. .”