Req ID: 81782
BASIC PURPOSE: Processes all incoming and outgoing mail and parcels. Ensures successful fulfillment of internal and external customer requests. Maintains inventory of corporate and store supplies .
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse
- Receive, sort, and distribute all incoming corporate mail and shipments to appropriate destinations.
- Collect, package, and process all outgoing corporate mail and shipments from the main corporate campus as well as both off-site offices.
- Stock and maintain inventory of corporate break rooms and copy rooms. Order break room and copy room supplies as needed.
- Fulfill and deliver corporate employee requests for office supplies as well as provide other various mailroom services
- Fulfill and ship requested supplies to stores.
- Collect and process recycled paper and paper products.
- Handle various duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- 6 months mailroom and warehousing experience preferred
- Forklift certified or experience
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard skills: Posses basic computer skills and must possess a valid US driver’s license.
- Soft Skills: Be able to work under pressure, be customer service oriented able to and meet time constraints in a fast-paced work environment. Must have the ability to multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Ability to do manual work for 8 hours per day.
- The ability to lift 50lbs.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores' are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.