• Performs general repairs and services for all building related items including but not limited too; mechanical HVAC, plumbing, electrical, Building Automation Controls, carpentry, finish work, painting, etc.
• Performs scheduled preventative maintenance on building equipment
• Conducts building inspections
• Coordinates work with outside vendors as required
• Escorts vendors as needed
• Performs maintenance duties as assigned
**Some overtime is required for this position.
Candidate must possess 5+ years of facilities maintenance experience, good communication skills and competent computer skills to be considered.
A Mechanical license is preferred, but not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.