ONCUE MARKETING, L.L.C.
POLICY GUIDELINES & JOB DESCRIPTION
CONVENIENCE STORE MANAGERS
BASIC FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- To maintain and operate a convenience store within the limits of Manager's definition.
- To assist staff with setting and carrying out Company policy.
- To maintain good customer relations. This is achieved through both personal contact and training of all in-store personnel in this area.
- To be responsible for control of inventory shrinkage. An acceptable level is established for each store.
- To do all bookkeeping and accounting at store level of sales, inventory, cash controls, and making bank deposits daily.
- To keep store well stocked and merchandised. Display and alignment is to be kept at Company standards.
- To ensure physical store cleanliness, appearance, and equipment to Company specifications.
- Be available to work any and all scheduled hours, as attendance is crucial, and be available to work occasional unscheduled shifts as requested or required.
Work is performed under minimum or general supervision of a Company Supervisor, through discussion of projects and strategies in conjunction with results obtained.
- Responsible for two or more employees.
- Responsible for all disciplinary actions, including hiring and firing in accordance with Company, state, and federal guidelines.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and distributing of store personnel workload.
- Responsible for training of all store employees in areas of job performance and safety.
All managers are expected to be neat and clean at the beginning of their first shift. This includes uniforms and name tags. Managers must set an example for employees to follow. All managers are expected to have and maintain 5 complete uniforms.
All newly hired or promoted employees to manager are required to serve a training period. The newly promoted will serve a training period of ninety (90) calendar days. Employees whose work performance, attendance, ability, cooperation, attitude or other performance-related items are not satisfactory during this period will be advised by their supervisor and they may be terminated without notice. The successful completion of the training period does not mean that an employee's employment will continue for any definite period of time.
All store managers, salaried or otherwise, will be paid every other Friday. The Company pays through Direct Deposit.
It will be necessary to attend regularly scheduled management meetings as well as various other Company functions. If you are an out-of-town manager, the Company will pay your gasoline for the trip.
Sometimes a manager is required to work an additional shift because of labor conditions. If a manager is required to work an additional shift beyond his/her normal schedule, he/she will be compensated a straight $100.00 for that shift. Shifts are considered to be nine (9) hours.