The Structured Finance Group is a new business unit to MidFirst Bank. Reporting to the Director of Specialized Banking, this position will manage a team of Capital Markets professionals developing positions in Commercial and Industrial loans through both the primary and secondary Syndicated Loan Markets. The position will require broad experience in commercial banking, Syndicated Finance, and Capital Markets, along with a proven track record of being an experienced business line risk manager. Location of office will be off site and will be determined based on geography of the candidate identified and business needs.
• Manage a team of Senior Bankers to grow revenue as directed by executive management through successfully prospecting for new business using agent bank relationships.
• Experienced risk management skills. Approves loans within assigned limits, manages loan and portfolio credit quality, and supervises team’s accurate grading/oversight of individual credit relationships.
• Support/Present qualified loan packages to Senior Loan Committee to ascertain level of interest and guide through approval process.
• Provide financial advice to customers and sell appropriate bank products and services to those prospects and clients.
• Identify and successfully capitalize on cross-sell opportunities through appropriate referrals.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration; Master’s degree and Accounting or Finance majors preferred
• Minimum eleven (11) years’ experience demonstrating successful progression in management capabilities related to capital markets or commercial/corporate banking.
• Proven ability to hire and retain top performing team members.
• Extensive knowledge of the Syndicated Loan Market, LSTA Sales & Trading protocol, and loan portfolio management.
• Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong relationship management and business development/sales skills.
• Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Thorough knowledge of credit and credit quality.
• Thorough knowledge of bank products and services.
• Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.