Req ID: 77501
BASIC PURPOSE: The primary purpose of the Price Book Analyst position is to manage data flow and maintenance of all product information via hosted centralized Merchandise Management system and centralized Food Service management system to support all store level Point of Sale systems. Maintain data flow to support automated replenishment systems, centralized Loyalty promotional platform and other supporting Marketing/Merchandising systems and Accounting Systems. This position as aligned with the Merchandising and Supply Chain teams is jointly responsible for bridging the gap between the supplier, category management team, and store operations. Align with Category Managers on category procedure and understand pricing concepts/product life cycle. Manage daily responsibilities around vendor relationships, item integrity, merchandising initiatives, and store operations assistance. This position will be proficient in all merchandising software for item setup and vendor management.
- Responsible for onboarding new and maintaining existing vendor data in Vendor Link.
- Track, update, and manage vendor agreements in Vendor Link.
- Interface and build relationships with vendor partners.
- Align with CM/CMS on Vendor relationships, initiatives, and program rollouts.
- Responsible for ongoing item integrity, data cleansing, and vendor variety accuracy.
- Item setup and maintenance through merchandising approvals via Vendor Link.
- Ensure accuracy of pricing, costs, and item information setup related to replenishment and planogram software.
- Manage monthly promotions across all stages of planning, setup, implementation, and troubleshooting with guidance from CM/CMS.
- Review and resolve daily reporting discrepancies on the Not in Catalog Report and Un-receivable Report.
- Assist Accounts Payable with Daily Cost Validation. Contact vendor as appropriate, requesting cost corrections (including TCR setups). For internal cost errors, submit proposed changes to Vendor Link. Ensure that approved changes are made in HQC.
- Perform assigned retail price and margin analysis.
- Assist with data integrity issues involving accounting procedures by working with Love’s accounting team.
- Assist in testing and implementing new procedures or software upgrades.
- Resolve Footprints work orders in a timely manner.
- Alignment with ongoing operations initiatives.
- Collaborate with multiple departments ranging from but not exclusive to: IT, Accounting, Supply Chain, Merchandising, and Store Operations.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Experience in Retail, merchandising, or supply chain preferred
- General accounting knowledge and experience with technical developments or implementation a plus
- Experience managing vendor relations a plus
- Subject matter expert (SME) in assigned categories and vendors.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Soft Skills: Stable work history, good oral and written communications skills, team player, keen attention to detail, self-motivated, ability to work in a fast paced environment and strong analytical skills
- Knowledgeable of accounting functionalities, processes, and procedures from store level to corporate.
- Ability to be coached and trained to make quick, proactive resolutions.
- Capable knowledge, understanding, and empowerment to make decisions on behalf of CMS/CM team with store level issues.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Scheduling flexibility.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Accounting and Finance; Administrative
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”