The New Client Support Specialist will be responsible for converting new customers from their previous payroll system to Paycom and ensuring that new customers' payrolls are processed accurately and in a timely manner. The ideal candidate possess superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various departments within all levels of an organization both inside the company and with customers.
- Convert new customers from their previous payroll system to Paycom accurately and timely
- Answer incoming calls and/or emails from Sales Representatives and new clients on a timely basis
- Research, track and resolve customer's payroll issues on a timely basis
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with Paycom personnel and management
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to learn technical material quickly
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining organization and timely completion of projects
- Detail orientated with low error levels
- Proficient in Excel
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.