The ODP is an entry-level credit training program for college graduates seeking professional positions in commercial, retail, investment or mortgage banking. The program offers:
- A solid foundation in the fundamentals of banking.
- A defined career path beginning with 2 to 3 years of classroom and on-the-job training.
- The opportunity to integrate academic learning with hands-on, practical experience.
- Emersion in a fast-paced commercial lending environment with an immediate, direct impact on revenue generation.
- Oversight and individualized instruction by senior credit officers with 20+ years of commercial banking experience.
- One-on-one mentoring relationships with executive and senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field with a minimum cumulative 3.25 GPA.
- A combination of 15+ hours of financial accounting and corporate finance. A minimum of 9 hours must be in financial accounting including Intermediate I.
- Demonstrated extracurricular achievement.
- Proven analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and excel in a deadline-driven environment.
- High level of initiative and accountability.
- Results-driven, team-oriented and client-focused.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.