DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER
August 6, 2013
- STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Every Delivery Truck Driver is responsible for the proper, safe, and efficient operation of his/her job duties during their shift. All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have an excellent driving record.
- THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Delivers baked goods (e.g., donuts, cupcakes) to all Oklahoma City Metro locations in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Gives courteous service to all vendors and OnCue Store personnel.
- Adheres to all city, county, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Adheres to all Company policies.
- Available to work all scheduled hours.
- Immediately advises the Manager of any maintenance, or safety issues or discrepancies.
- Properly maintains job-related company equipment.
- Meets all essential physical and skill requirements to perform the job.
- Shares the responsibility for controlling the inventory on the shift.
- Protects Company assets at all times.
- THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB ARE:
NOTE: These factors constitute “essential functions” of the job.
- Be available to work any and all scheduled hours, as attendance is crucial, and be available to work occasional unscheduled shifts as requested or needed.
- Be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language at the eighth-grade level, including the ability to hear the spoken word.
- Be able to perform arithmetical calculations at the eighth-grade level for inventory calculations.
- Have sufficient visual acuity.
- Be able to read and understand instructions for operating equipment.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds as required.
- Be able to react to fire by lifting a fire extinguisher weighing up to 20 pounds, moving it to the fire area, and use it.
- Be able to remain in a seated position for a full shift.
- Be able to bend, stoop, push, pull and raise arms above ahead when necessary.
- Be able to work as a "team" member to assure constant and consistent customer satisfaction.
- Be able to meet and maintain all legally required licenses. (appropriate Driver’s License)
This list of requirements, duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive but is merely the most accurate list for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, changes in personnel, workload or technical development). This particular position will also be required to perform the Sales Associate job duties and will need to review and sign the Sales Associate job description as well.