Come join the Paycom team in this exciting opportunity as an Operations Support Administrative Assistant!
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to shadow multiple departments by providing clerical support during high volume seasons. Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Data entry
- Data analysis and verification
- Contacting outside agencies to verify confidential information
- Other duties as required by operations management
- High school diploma required
- Strong experience in data entry (10-key)
- Experience with using Microsoft Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal communication skills
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.