Req ID: 80941
BASIC PURPOSE: The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Back Office Accounting Department in day to day accounting functions for Trillium and in developing reports and analyzing project trend lines.
- Process Invoices; by obtaining approval, ensure proper coding, verify project coding, research and resolve any pricing discrepancies
- Maintain weekly customer rebates, verify coding details, maintain workflow invoices and process Utilities payments in ICG
- Follow-up as needed on approvals and payment status in ICG and SAP
- Set up and Maintain projects including vendor information
- Provide project reports from SAP
- Enter utilities in CBI and process CNG Utilities in SRA
- Update as needed the verification spreadsheet that obtains reference data
- Provide back-up as needed
- Other duties assigned as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft office and have completed Accounting I and II coursework
- Soft Skills: Keen attention to detail, strong oral and verbal communication skills, organization skills, and team player
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Accounting and Finance
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”