Req ID: 80261
The primary purpose of the Price Book Administrator position is to administrate data flow and maintenance of all product information via hosted centralized Merchandise Management system and centralized Food Service management system to support all store level Point of Sale systems. Maintain data flow to support automated replenishment systems, centralized Loyalty promotional platform and other supporting Marketing/Merchandising systems and Accounting Systems.
- Process product item maintenance in Merchandise Management system provided by Category Managers and Divisional Marketing Managers or via electronic supplier communication interfaces (EDI) or via other approved forms.
- Maintain strong vendor relations, may require requesting vendor/item catalog files and/or maintaining catalog files.
- Maintenance for new suppliers and linking items along with authorized stores.
- Maintain open contact with store General Managers and Store Marketing Managers to troubleshoot non-scanning items, pricing discrepancies or inventory control issues.
- Print retail shelf tags as requested.
- Maintain monthly promotion plans provided via monthly marketing plans.
- Provide sales and product movement reports as requested or scheduled.
- Process product item maintenance and manage branded concept food recipes as provided by the food concept managers.
- Assist in testing and implementing new procedures or software upgrades and/or implementation.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Some college preferred
- Experience in Retail and Accounting preferred
- Experience with technical developments or implementation a plus
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Soft Skills: Stable work history, good oral and verbal communications skills, team player, keen attention to detail, self motivated, ability to work in a fast paced environment and strong analytical skills
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Scheduling flexibility.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Accounting and Finance; Administrative
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”