Req ID: 75321
BASIC PURPOSE: Provide project management and planning for new CNG station construction and upgrade projects from the time a project is agreed upon by all parties till the time the project is commissioned, verified, and accepted by the customer as final. Manage all phases of project execution including project management, detailed technical design review, equipment procurement, station construction management, contract administration, and CNG station start-up testing. Actively communicate a project's status to all key stakeholders (including the customer) and ensure no project detail is missed or forgot about. And finally, ensure a smooth transition to field operations once a project is completed.
- Monitor, manage, and coordinate the planning and execution of CNG projects with a clear focus on safety, project schedule and project budget. Implement procedures for effective control of project activities to ensure a projects stays on schedule and within its planned budget.
- Communicate and report to key stakeholders on a regular basis the status of all projects. Identify key milestones reached, challenges faced, obstacles overcome, and upcoming tasks to be accomplished. Project reports for internal management should also contain performance metrics related to schedule and budget.
- Uses appropriate interpersonal skills and communication methods to build constructive relationships with customers, business units, service organizations and other stakeholders to meet shared goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates cooperation and collaboration while participating in a group or team.
- Makes effective decisions and achieves desired results in the midst of changes in responsibilities, work processes, timeframes, performance expectations, organizational culture or work environment. Actively supports and promotes corporate and/or business unit changes.
- Establishes a course of action for self and others to accomplish goals, utilizing appropriate resources; follows up by monitoring results and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Focuses on a goal and harnesses own and others’ energy to drive toward goal alignment; meets or exceeds expectations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Project Management preferred
- 1+ years’ experience with CNG station operations (or similar industry experience) including electrical and mechanical systems.
- 1+ years’ experience interpreting construction diagrams which includes specification and single line drawings.
- 3+ years’ experience with project management, process optimization, and improvement.
- 3+ years’ Informal leadership within a workgroup, preferably within the CNG industry or similar industry experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and Projects.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Use of appropriate interpersonal skills and communication methods to build constructive relationships with customers, business units, service organizations and other stakeholders to meet shared goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate cooperation and collaboration while participating in a group or team.
- Ability to facilitate and manage change.
- Establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish goals, utilizing appropriate resources; follows up by monitoring results and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Focus on a goal and harnesses own and others’ energy to drive toward goal alignment; meets or exceeds expectations.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Administrative
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”