(PT) PROJECT COORDINATOR
The Oklahoman Media Company is looking for a part time Project Coordinator within our Circulation Audience Development department. This position will be responsible for the following:
- Staff Support – Coordinates and manages special projects for the circulation department. Uses independent judgment and discretion with minor project issues and more critical issues are discussed and/or handled by the supervisor.
- Operations Coordination – Coordinates operational activities with various departments as they pertain to circulation including special promotions, contests and digital audience development.
- Communications/Correspondence – Coordinates communications on behalf of the Educational Services & Digital Audience Development manager.
- Report Preparation/Records Management – Contributes to the preparation and submission of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Performs various tasks on an as needed basis to ensure, and contribute to, the success of the department.
The ideal candidate for this position possesses moderate to advanced excel skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, the ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly and will have great organizational skills.
Apply today to be part of a team that enjoys excellent benefits, that include medical insurance, and casual work environment. This position pays $12.00/hour.
To apply online:
An Equal Opportunity Employer