(PT) RETENTION SPECIALIST
The Oklahoman Media Company has an immediate opening in our Circulation department for a Retention Specialist. If you are an energetic, positive thinking individual who would love communicating to our subscribers you could become a member of our professional team who work diligently in retaining subscribers. If you think you can work with our subscribers and with confidence at renewing their subscription we want to talk to you.
- Work directly with customers via telephone, to collect payments owed in order to motivate current customers to renew subscription.
- Mail invoices to current subscribers to collect payments.
- Educates customers on product offerings and services explains pricing and answers questions from customers building value in the customer relationship.
- Follows up with customer via telephone following initial sales contact.
- Identifies customer issues and provides appropriate solutions.
- Places a minimum of 70 outbound calls each day
- Consistently meets departmental sales goals
- Continued product education to better service customer calls
- Maintains accurate daily record of sales
- Demonstrated ability to listen, elicit information efficiently, comprehend and resolve customer issues.
- Provide excellent customer service by being attentive, respectful and professional at all times
- Work was a team with other retention specialists to ensure optimum customer satisfaction
- At least 6 months outbound sales, collections or telemarketing experience
- 1 or more year’s customer service experience
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills and able to type at least 45 WPM.
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Superior closing skills
Approx. 30 hours per week with an hourly competitive pay plan. Attractive sales incentives.
Hours are Monday – Thursday 2PM – 8PM and Friday 9AM – 4:30PM
To apply online:
An Equal Opportunity Employer