Req ID: 76461
BASIC PURPOSE: The primary purpose of this position is to reconcile payment card transactions for Trillium CNG and Love’s Hospitality companies. This position works with customers, stores, and different levels of management to identify efficiencies and automation in the overall reconciliation process. Position will prepare monthly journal entries and balance sheet account workpapers in a timely manner.
- Utilize ReconNet to prepare credit and fleet card reconciliation on a daily basis. This includes identifying and resolving payment discrepancies.
- Reconcile Trillium CNG outstanding items and prepare balance sheet reconciliation schedules.
- Reconcile Love’s Hospitality outstanding items and prepare balance sheet reconciliation schedules.
- Completes end of month journal entries for Trillium and Hospitality business units.
- Prepares NBS reconciliation and records necessary adjustments. Follows up with stores in effort to improve process.
- Completes gift card reconciliation and prepares related reconciliation schedules.
- Position will serve as backup support for customer service and dispute roles.
- Work internally and externally to develop efficiencies and automation to improve processes.
- Prepare departmental reports as necessary.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor Degree or relevant experience preferred
- 3 years accounting or business administration related background.
- Banking and Customer Service experience very helpful
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard skills: MS-Office proficiency, experience with mainframe databases and query writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Soft Skills-Excellent oral/written communication skills. Must be able to work with store personnel, customers and service providers. Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision
Job Function(s): Accounting and Finance
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”