Midland Mortgage, a division of MidFirst Bank, is the 5th largest servicer of FHA loans, and is one of the most successful mortgage servicers in the country. As a result of continued growth, we have important career opportunities for results oriented professionals that are driven to achieve new levels of success.
We are seeking a risk analyst that can successfully perform effective quality assurance reviews over complex operational processes to identify operating and financial risks and challenge existing strategies. Our organization provides significant opportunities for career-minded professionals with strong analytical and strategic skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Business Management with a minor in Accounting or Finance with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better is required
• Ability to conduct interviews, observations and other procedures to understand, document and validate processes
• Relies on experience and judgment to execute plans and accomplish department goals
• Strong analytical and problem‐solving skills
• Works under general supervision; but a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
• Adapts and works well with diverse individuals
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Enjoys helping/coaching others
• CPA and public accounting experience helpful
• Familiar with standard auditing concepts, practices, and procedures helpful
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.