Req ID: 79583
BASIC PURPOSE: As a member of the Account Management team, the Sales and Customer Care Analyst must be able to support the sales and account management teams in the analysis and management of the customer relationship, as well as have the ability to identify new opportunities with existing accounts. This will include analysis of existing customer usage and station performance statistics, development of monthly customer reports, assisting with customer’s contract administration and compliance, evaluation of a customer’s fleet to assess new project opportunities, addressing customer concerns with station performance, and generally maintaining a solid and constructive line of communication with both customers, sales representatives and internal parties to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
This person will have a demonstrated ability to simultaneously coordinate a host of complex tasks, to effectively communicate across P&L teams in a matrix organization, with senior management, business developers and customers. This person must be a team player that is able to work in a fast-paced environment, have strong analytical skills and attention to detail, and possess excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Create, distribute, and continuously improve monthly volume and station performance reports
- Perform analysis of customer and station performance statistics while proactively looking to identify and capture new business opportunities
- Manage internal customer on-boarding process, including customer set-up in multiple systems and the creation of new customer welcome packets
- Manage the Client Connect customer web portal site administration and development of training materials for customers
- Assist in the process of distributing proprietary credit cards to new and existing customers
- Work hand-in-hand with business development and account management representatives to manage customer interactions and expectations according to the Customer Care Plan, including but not limited to proactive customer satisfaction checks, customer surveys, contract updates, renewals, and contract compliance
- Promote and be well versed in the use of Salesforce CRM software to capture customer information and contract details, as well as to effectively monitor compliance with the Customer Care Plan
- Facilitate among cross-functional teams to resolve customer concerns regarding station performance, billing, and transaction management
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and lead efforts to implement them across multiple functional areas
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years’ experience analyzing data and creating reports
- 2-3 years’ experience managing relationships with internal and/or external customers or accounts
- 1-2 years’ experience conducting project and/or process management/improvement activities
- 1-2 years’ experience working with contracts
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products suite, and ability to learn new software applications and computer programs.
- Ability to become proficient with customer relationship management (CRM) software; Sales Force experience preferred
- Build & sustain relationships using the appropriate interpersonal skills and communication methods to build constructive relationships with customers, business units, service organizations and other stakeholders to meet shared goals and objectives.
- Contribute to the team’s success by demonstrating cooperation and collaboration while participating in a group or team environment.
- Facilitate & manage change by making effective decisions which achieve the desired results in the midst of changes in responsibilities, work processes, timeframes, performance expectations, organizational culture or work environment.
- Actively supports and promotes corporate and/or business unit changes.
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously by developing a task oriented course of action for self and others to accomplish goals, utilizing appropriate resources; follows up by monitoring results and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Results driven focus with the goal and ability to harnesses others’ energy to drive toward goal alignment which meets or exceeds expectations.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Construction
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”